Friday, February 12, 2010

What's been going on

I've had a hard time getting pictures on the blog - someone's little hands pulled out the camera card while I was downloading pictures last week and I haven't had a chance to play catch-up!

Madelyn's been having a great time these days with all sorts of new pretending games and new phrases... lots of tea parties, pizza making, sandwich making, rushing her babies to the potty so they can go pee-pee, etc. I asked her yesterday if she thought we might see one of her friends at the library and she answered, "you never know!"
She's also become a great help (sort of!) in the kitchen... loves helping to mix and dump ingredients.

Last weekend Jess had a baby-shower which involved coming to the party dressed as a pregnant woman. I dug out my maternity clothes and Madelyn found the Baby Bjorn... she thought it was perfect for carrying her baby around in!


Maddie and I are home having a "wellness" day today - she had a random feverish night on Wednesday night, so we're just recovering (sleep and health-wise). We went to Browse today and met up with Jess, who spotted the BEST little bike for Madelyn - RADIO FLYER, a classic! Madelyn loves it! See video...

.

No comments:

Slideshow