Sunday, February 28, 2010

What a day!




What a day! Maddie and I started out the day at Lucas' 2nd birthday party -she painted up a storm, and brought home a t-shirt she decorated. And the weather!! It was so nice out that the kids were running around outside without coats/hats! Madelyn would tell you that the highlight was the chocolate cupcake and getting a chick painted on her cheek (see picture)...

Then after naps, we went on a beautiful walk down the Elk Refuge Road. Would the spring sun feel quite as nice without having made it through these long winters? I doubt it:) I know, I know, this is only a spring tease, but I like to pretend...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yahoo for spring teases. Hazel loves Maddie's chick painted cheek. What a fun party! xo haspies

Laura said...

ps ha ha digs maddie's glasses. where can we get a pair? xo

Slideshow