Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Portland and hood river

The last few days have been equally busy as the first few! Madelyn and I had a breakfast date at the French bakery- delicious (well, Madelyn thought hers was too chocolaty). We headed out to Hood River to visit Woolfy and Margot and crews... Dinner was so much fun- 6 busy bodies, the dinner line-up picture was a minor miracle! We had a great visit, met Hazel and Cate's chickens, and loved exploring their new house (new to us). The following day, all 6 kids had a "kid party" at daycare while Margot, Laura, and I won't on a little hike. I am kicking myself for neglecting to get pictures of the 3 of us, but we were on the go-go! As evidenced by Miles, who racked out in his seat about a minute onto the road back to Portland. We are playing HARD! And with that.... We are off to the zoo this morning!:)

















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Slideshow