Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Latest News!



Well, we just haven't gotten around to posting a blog about it, but I am now 13+ weeks pregnant! We're very excited, most of all Madelyn. When she learned that there was a baby in Mama's tummy, she thought about it for just a few seconds before kissing up my belly. She has been crawling into bed early (!) in the morning to whisper little messages to her baby brother or sister, and has already decided that she would like to be called "Sis" when the baby is born.

Mike will tell you that this picture just shows my Thai food dinner, but from my perspective, this baby popped out fairly early. They say that's the way of #2s... Early pregnancy has been pretty mild, not much sickness, and not feeling as wiped out as I did when pregnant with Madelyn. I'm thinking it's because the last two-3 years has taught me to function with a pretty high level of exhaustion, so it's all become normal:)

Due date is at the end of June, which should get me though the school year, and perhaps a few months off in the fall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GREAT NEWS! We are very excited for all of you. Maddie will make a geat big sister!! I am predicting a June 20th birthday!! Happy New Year!! Love Aunt Betty and Uncle Rick

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Love, Holly

Slideshow