Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back up and at 'em.





Have been out for the last week or so with a nasty cold... 17 conferences and a few nights of little sleep knocked me out and down I went. Mike and Madelyn were busy being super-heros to the sick these past few days...chicken soup, putting mama to bed early, lots of nap time...! Sorry no blog posts grandparents...

During that time, Laura and baby Catherine visited!! I was sorry I couldn't love them up properly, but it certainly didn't stop Madelyn - Woolfy, I hope you two made it home germ-free!! What a treat to get to visit, even in a sickened state. Madelyn could not get enough of Cate, she had been talking about exactly which blanket she would offer to Cate, what toys we might want to put out for their visit, etc. Not many pictures of the last week, but here are a few of Madelyn doing her best to manhandle Catherine into the bumbo!

Madelyn is "Star of the Week" at school this week. She gets to tell every on about her family and pets, likes, etc. Here she is posing with her pets, for the picture wall.


This morning Madelyn came waddling into our bedroom at 3:30 in the morning, peeping. I asked her what she was saying and she squeaked, "I'm a baby dinosaur!" and crawled into bed with us for the rest of the night. The 3:30am visits are tough, and we've never been great co-sleepers, but one of those moments I wouldn't trade for the world:)

No comments:

Slideshow