Saturday, September 26, 2009

Whew, busy!

Both Mike and I can hardly move, we're so tired tonight! We spent a busy day packing all of our weekend "to-dos" into one day... collectively we covered general cleaning, mounted a roof over our storage space (under the front porch), 2 runs to the paint shop to pick out a few colors and painted our table and benches, 2 runs to garage sales (one for drop-off, one for a look-around), mounted a ski rack on back porch, put away the planters, a visit to the park, organized Madelyn's closet, and went to the Harvest Festival and saw everyone and their brother..I meant to take pictures at the Festival, but my hands were full of great produce, local honey, a bison burger, and Madelyn!). Seriously, we are now drooling on ourselves.

But, that means no work tomorrow! Mike is playing in a golf tournament tomorrow, and Madelyn and I are headed up to the Shuptrine's for a Harvest Celebration dinner. Should be fun! I think we are going to try a new recipe with the boletes in the freezer- a wild mushroom tort (herbs, shallots, cream, Swiss cheese) We shall see...

Alas, I have no pictures since Tuesday... I think these video clips were actually taken last week, I just haven't posted them. Note Patsy's beautiful sweater - we are excited it's finally in the wardrobe rotation!:) Just in time for fall!

No comments:

Slideshow